Sunday, March 14, 2010

ISTEP and ECA Information

Oh my goodness...where has the time gone?!  My life has been chaotic, to say the least.  Now that the Applied Skills portion of ISTEP and GQE is over, maybe I will have some time to add new information here. (We'll see how that goes!)

Anyone who wants help preparing for ISTEP can click here: Indiana Department of Education Testing Information to find samples of ISTEP items that you can download and print out. The Multiple Choice portion of ISTEP will be the last week of April.

ECA's are the End of Course Assessments that the state requires all students to pass before they graduate.  They are taking the place of the old GQE (Graduation Qualifying Exam).  Currently students must pass ECA's in Algebra I and English 10. For more information on how ECA's work click here: ECA - Class of 2012 and Beyond.  To find testing sampler items for Algebra I, English 10 and other subject areas you can access this site: ECA Testing Information  At Fairfield I believe the tests will be administered the first and second weeks of May.  I will try to remember to post the exact dates when it gets a bit closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment