Sunday, August 1, 2010

Back to Work: Strategies to Help Pay for College

It has been forever since I posted something new here - I think the summer kidnapped me to a place where I just couldn't get away this year!  And now where did the summer go?!  I cannot believe it is August first and that first day is just around the corner...17 days my dear kiddos!  Yikes!  I must admit, I am not quite ready to go back, and I am generally anxious to get started.  Guess, I'll just have to start gearing up! 

Thought I'd start off with the ever-popular topic of funding college.  Figuring out how to pay for college can be a never-ending nightmare for many parents and students - especially for those that just don't quite fall into the 'right' tax bracket to benefit from additional financial aid.   I came across this article on the web Financial Aid 101 and thought it might be helpful.  Students, it might be a good idea to take a look, or at least pass it on to your parents.  I have quite a few other financial aid sources posted on the blog as well, if you take some time to peruse them, you may find something new to help you out.

Good luck, and enjoy these last few carefree days of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment